Tuesday 5 July 2016

[BRANDS I LOVE] Scarlett Vegan Bags


Once in a while I like to pick a vegan brand that I love and test out a product. This month I've been using this beautiful Scarlett Bags tote. I desperately needed a tote this winter as I find it hard to shove my jumpers/cardigans into my other smaller handbags and since Sydney winter is crazy (sometimes hot, sometimes cold) it's best to be prepared for a random weather change by throwing an extra jacket or jumper into your bag. I was also lacking tan coloured bags in my wardrobe so this was the perfect pick!

Scarlett Bags is owned and designed by Rebecca, a vegetarian since her teen years who switched to a vegan lifestyle in the last few years and what I love is that her brand is not only ethically sound, but also gives transparency (something which a lot of brands lack) as Rebecca has made her design and manufacturing process quite clear on her website.

This beautiful tote is embossed with a leather like grain and is lined with faux suede which gives it a luxe feel. There's also a large flat pocket on the inside which comes in handy for smaller items.

Style wise, I think tan pretty much goes with anything so I paired it with a stripe and ruffle detailed blouse with some bold coloured heels and black pants.

The Scarlett Bags range consist of three bag designs by Rebecca and the store also stocks various vegan bags from other Australian designers.

The bags are simple and practical which allow them to be used daily with a variety of outfits and did I mention they're super affordable? - the Isabella tote is $79 AUD and can be purchased here.

Check out the full range here.

 
[OUTFIT DETAILS]
Sunglasses: El Roy Eyewear
Top: Esther Boutique
Pants: Dotti
Shoes: Basement HQ
Bag; Scarlett Bags

For the love of animals,

Nadhisha xx

1 comment :

  1. Me too I like to stuff everything I might need later when I am away from home and a tote bag is always perfect for that. I also love collecting vegan brands in my closet and around my home. I actually got my latest collection from Leafy Souls a fashionable tote bag too it is much a like from these scarlett bag.

    ReplyDelete