Wednesday 1 February 2017

[NOT SO BASIC] Cotton Tees


Good cotton t-shirts have always been consistent in my wardrobe and lately there's been some killer designer ones floating around. A logo cotton tee to me means that I can indulge a little in a brand that I love, but not have to hurt any animals by buying leather shoes or bags.

What I love about the good old humble tee, is that apart from being sah comfortable, which is what I tend to prioritise in my outfits these days (gettin' old!) is that they are so damn versatile. You can dress them up with a blazer or skirt or wear them under a dress or with jeans for a more casual look. A logo tee just adds a little extra something to my comfort-over-fashion outfits.

Currently wearing the Gucci cotton logo tee - a light weight flowy T-shirt for when you can't be bothered, but also want to look a bit fahn-cy! Although a little on the expensive side, this beauty is totally worth it.

P.S guys. True to style, I went out to lunch before this shoot and must have gotten something on my skirt - SLOB - so don't mind the stain :P


[OUTFIT DETAILS]
Top: Gucci
Skirt: The Editors Market
Shoes: Ego Official
Bag: Givenchy
Necklace: NA-KD Fashion
Bangles: Dotti & Mimco
Watch: Rolex 


These are my current top 6 picks for easy trans-seasonal dressing.

Gucci - Shop here
Assembly Label - Shop similar here
Aje The Label - Shop similar here

Camilla and Marc - Shop here
Viktoria + Woods - Shop similar here

Calvin Klein - Shop similar here

For the love of animals,

Nadhisha xx











3 comments :

  1. Awesome and coll design of dresses and it depend on our culture. So i want to recommend this myassignmentwriting com au to read the culture and trepidation of our country. I think we should follow them to spend the good time.

    ReplyDelete